90 BAY VIEW ROAD
WALK-TO-BEACH NEW CONSTRUCTION
next open house:
next open house:
Saturday, October 24th
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday, October 25th
12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Beach house! Nestled in this much sought-after Bay side beach community, walking distance to Millway Beach, is this newly built, spacious 4 bedroom Cape Cod getaway.
With bay side ocean views of famous Sandy Neck from the first and second floors, live the life of an old Cape Cod Village, and do it year-round (if you wish), all while living in a brand new luxurious home featuring most of today’s modern appointments.
There’s not much on anyone’s Cape Cod Vacation wish list that isn’t accessible within minutes from this prime location. Spend the day languishing in the sun at nearby Millway beach, enjoy fantastic bay views and the best sunsets on the Cape, sail, kayak, fish or go clamming (when in season). Here you can live the Cape life you imagine: cook on the barbecue, lounge on the patio, partake in leisurely strolls to the marina and buy fresh fish from today’s catch, boat watch, socialize with the neighbors, enjoy fantastic meals at local establishments, get glimpses of former sea captain’s homes dating back to the 1600s, picturesque marshes, and visit dozens of unique shops, local markets, and art galleries, spend the day on a Whale Watcher cruise, enjoy live music on the green in Barnstable all summer, take in a live play at community theater.
The floor plan? Exceptional, open and elegant. First floor master suite? First floor laundry? Can guests retreat to upstairs bedrooms for the evening? With views? Yes, yes, and yes. Walkout to patio with ocean views? Of course.
This home has everything most would dream of: tasteful, modern aesthetics, high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, radiant heated bathroom floors, Carrara marble surround on the fireplace, beadboard ceiling in the dining room, Bosch stainless kitchen appliances, pantry, custom white Canadian maple cabinetry with soft touch closures, and a gorgeous Carrara marble counter. Bathroom vanities made of solid Canadian Maple and high quality Italian marble add to this home’s elegance.
Located off Route 6A in historic Barnstable Village, you are conveniently close to Hyannis shopping, the mall, medical centers, movie theaters, but tucked away on the bay side so as to enjoy the classic Cape life when the day is done. Experience the peace of mind that comes with new construction – little-to-no maintenance or repairs here – freeing up your weekends for fun in the sun.
what we love
- The peace of mind that comes with New Construction
- Steps to the water, yet not in a flood zone
- Cape Cod Bay water views from the upper level
- North of Route 6A
- Close to marina, boating, fishing, kayaking, clamming, Millway Beach, coffee, downtown Barnstable Village shopping & restaurants
*This home is not located in a flood zone.
Floor plan is exceptional and elegant.
First floor consists of:
- Private Master suite located at rear of house
- Open living room with high ceilings
- Dining room
- 1.5 bathrooms
- First floor laundry
- Walkout to the patio from the living room with ocean views
Second level consists of:
- 3 good-sized bedrooms (2 with water views, 3rd with Juliet balcony)
- 1 shared bath
Garage: 1 car Features are tastefully done and modern, and include:
- High ceilings
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Radiant heat in the bathroom floors
- Ceiling-to-floor Carrara marble surround on the fireplace
- Bead board ceiling in the dining room
- Bosch stainless appliances
- Custom white cabinetry made of solid Canadian Maple with soft touch closures
- Gorgeous Carrara marble counter
- Made of solid Canadian Maple and high quality Italian marble.
Complete landscaping package is included. House is connected to town sewer.
Click the brackets in the lower right corner to view FULL SCREEN.
Brochure may be downloaded by clicking the down arrow in the upper left corner, after opening the brochure.
Deciding To Buy
Deciding To Sell
“You know you are almost home when you see this bridge.”
[whohit]-34 Goose Featured Property Landing Page-[/whohit]